Etiquette expert Scott Steinberg is a top provider of classes, training lessons, and workplace tips, and pioneer in the field of modern communications, as seen in over 600 press outlets from CNN, Time and Newsweek to The Wall St. Journal. The author of groundbreaking training resource Netiquette Essentials: New Rules for Minding Your Manners in a Digital World, he’s among the field’s best-known authorities on workplace etiquette, and a trusted partner to Fortune 500 firms such as AT&T, Best Buy, Disney, eBay, McAfee, Costco, and IBM.
One of the first etiquette experts to define formal rules, lessons and expert guidelines for connecting in the digital workplace and online world as well as real-world professional environments, his workshops, courses and seminars help leading businesses and executives to:
- Communicate more effectively with customers and colleagues
- Improve teamwork, communications and interpersonal skills
- Build stronger empathy for business and personal brands
- Create cultures of trust and collaboration
- Enhance workplace productivity and performance
- Establish stronger bonds between working professionals
- Access international business etiquette and media training
A syndicated columnist for leading media outlets such as CNN, The Los Angeles Times, Fast Company, Inc and Entrepreneur, and trusted partner to household brands in every category from consumer to business-to-business, he makes dozens of TV, radio, print and online appearances annually.
To receive additional information on our training classes, workshops and seminars (available online or off), or to connect with one of today’s most-celebrated etiquette experts, please contact our offices today.