MOTIVATIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR CORPORATE BUSINESS AND INNOVATION
Among today’s best-known professional keynote speakers, bestselling trends expert and strategic innovation consultant Scott Steinberg delivers high-energy, high-return keynotes and motivational speeches at corporate events and conferences worldwide. A world-famous futurist and corporate speaking presenter, as featured in 600+ outlets from CNN to The Today Show and seen by over one billion people worldwide, he also provides training workshops and seminars in half- and full-day sessions at domestic and international events.
Businesses, organizations and meeting planners engage Scott to present keynote speeches, motivational presentations, seminars, workshops and convention breakout sessions that drive results, including:
- Creating High-Performance Cultures
- Accelerating Growth and Innovation
- Building and Maintaining Competitive Advantage
- Empowering Teams and Individuals
- Enhancing Leadership and Decision-Making Skills
- Boosting Productivity, Sales and Customer Service
- Shaping Powerful Communications Strategy
A strategic advisor to Fortune 500 firms, non-profits, schools and startups, Scott’s most recent books include groundbreaking works such as Becoming Essential (strategic innovation), The Crowdfunding Bible (online finance), The Modern Parent’s Guide (youth trends) and The Business Expert’s Guidebook (leadership, management, and marketing). Like his syndicated columns and expert contributions to Inc., Entrepreneur and The Huffington Post, his motivational speeches, leadership seminars and corporate training programs are celebrated for teaching tomorrow’s leaders to be more effective – and helping them become indispensable in an increasingly disposable world.
Areas of Expertise
- Business & Corporate Keynote Speaker
- Leadership and Management Speaker
- Change Management Solutions
- Strategic Innovation Speaker
- Social Media Speaking
- Marketing Keynote Presenter
- Technology Futurist
- Youth Key Note Speaking
Contact Scott now to discuss your event or inquire about availability and fees.
KEYNOTE SPEAKING PRESENTATIONS FROM A LEADING EXPERT
Having spoken to audiences ranging from a dozen to thousands or more via live interviews and speeches, Scott keeps viewers rapt at attention with a mix of real-world stories, humor and practical insights. An acclaimed entrepreneur and technology futurist renowned by hundreds of leading outlets like The Los Angeles Times, NPR and Rolling Stone for his ability to make complex concepts simple, his educational and motivational presentations don’t just entertain – they also provide immediately actionable advice.
Scott’s leadership and management strategies speak to all groups: Consumer companies, professional associations, business-to-business enterprises, entrepreneurs, non-profits, schools, universities, trade groups, meeting planners, religious organizations, youth groups and more. Among today’s most sought-after speakers at events, tradeshows, meetings and executive summits, his presentations are universally designed to inspire, entertain and motivate.
BUSINESS KEYNOTE SPEECH TOPICS
- Think Like a Startup: Mastering Tomorrow’s Professional Survival Skills
- Change Management: Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Redefining Value: How to Give Customers What They Really Want
- Becoming Essential – Building and Maintaining Competitive Advantage
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR
- Transforming Processes and Accelerating Growth
- Making Strategic Decisions: Seize Opportunities Before Competitors React
- Creating a Culture of Greatness: Empowering and Engaging Teams
- Using Technology to Reinvent Education, Healthcare, Sales and Business
EDUCATION AND YOUTH SPEAKING TOPICS
- Technology for Teachers: The Future of Education
- Parenting High-Tech Kids: Raising Connected Teens, Tweens and Children
- You 2.0: Achieving Personal and Professional Goals
- Tomorrow’s Career Skills: Excelling in the New Job Market
- Social Networks and Social Media: Helping Kids Make Positive Connections
- Raising Digital Citizens: Internet Safety and Online Privacy for Kids
- Kids and Cell Phones: When to Dial In?
- Make Technology a Positive and Fun Experience for All Ages
Satisfied clients include Procter & Gamble, The European Commission, Microsoft, Sony, AT&T, Intel, American Express, Activision-Blizzard, Electronic Arts, eBay, Ernst & Young, The Consumer Electronics Association, MTV, Nickelodeon, McAfee, ESPN, Atari, Symantec, Zynga, The Georgia Department of Economic Development, University of Southern California, American Airlines, Sears, Kmart, ClearChannel, Thomson Reuters, Costco, Dow Jones, Ask.com and more.