Customer service speaker Scott Steinberg delivers motivational and inspirational keynote speeches that can help propel your business, or marketing and sales team, to new levels of success. A top expert in the field, and bestselling author, as seen in more than 600+ publications and TV networks from CNN to Fast Company, Inc and Rolling Stone, his classes, courses and training workshops help organizations:
- Boost Sales and Better Connect with Customers
- Build Stronger Relationships with Clients and Colleagues
- Improve Productivity and Performance
- Reduce Costs and Operate More Efficiently
- Succeed in Challenging Business Markets
As an award-winning customer service speaker, industry leader and creator of several groundbreaking training guides to CRM and social media marketing, he’s partnered with dozens of industry leaders to provide dynamic and high-energy keynote speeches and presentations that reveal how to:
- Provide Better Customer Service and Support
- Increase Client Satisfaction and Retention
- Create More Effective Advertising and Marketing Strategy
- Reduce Costs and Processing Times
- Instill Leadership and Teamwork Skills at Every Level
Jam-packed with practical, real world insights, case studies, and combining an engaging blend of humor and with hard facts and actionable feedback, presentations are customized for leaders in every field, and provide tools and strategies for success that audiences can capitalize on the moment they return to their desk. Based on research with scores of leading innovators, change management practitioners, and top household brands, Scott’s programs show how to send customer service, satisfaction and loyalty levels soaring with simple shifts in strategy and thinking.
Recent clients include Microsoft, Century 21, The Accounts Payable Network, IBM, Hyatt Hotels, the Consumer Electronics Association, AT&T, the National Association of College Stores and more.
Looking for more information on key note speeches, breakouts or training sessions, or wish to contact leading customer service speaker Scott Steinberg? For more information, please get in touch with our offices today.