MEDIA TRAINING SERVICES FROM THE FIELD’S TOP EXPERTS
Our media training services and workshops teach executives and corporate spokespersons how to give press interviews that connect with audiences, create lasting value and tell compelling stories that build empathy for businesses and brands.
Delivered by the team at TechSavvy – as seen by over one billion people in over 600+ TV, print, online and social media outlets – a combination of custom on-camera training, interactive exercises and public relations (PR) workshops demonstrate how to prepare for interviews, deliver compelling messages and do so with poise and confidence.
Through extensive preparation and training with leading experts, including today’s most accomplished reporters, interviewers and on-camera personalities, professionals and organizations will learn how to:
- Create compelling interviews, pitches and stories
- Develop and communicate powerful messages that resonate
- Make headlines with print, online, radio, social media and TV appearances
- Address challenging interview questions and formats
- Craft better quotes and sound bites
- Avoid common media interview mistakes
- Spot and sidestep tricks and pitfalls
- Handle crisis planning and situations
- Build communications strategy for every format
Contact us today to find out more!
For Additional Information:
Planning a meeting or event?