Among today’s top diversity speakers, Scott Steinberg is a bestselling author and award-winning expert on organizational behavior, cultural leadership, and change management, as seen in 600+ outlets from CNN to TIME and The Wall St. Journal. He works with organizations and working professionals in every field to help people celebrate the spirit of teamwork and diversity, and achieve personal and business success by adopting a more positive and personal approach to leadership, productivity and wellness, and embracing the traits that make them unique.
A motivational and inspirational diversity speaker whose keynote speeches, workshops and master classes provide individuals and organizations the insights and tools that they need to excel, he helps businesses, non-profits and working professionals achieving positive, lasting growth and success on every level. Having worked with hundreds of household names over the past decade, including many Fortune 500 firms, schools, colleges, non-profits and associations, his dynamic and engaging presentations draw on a mix of real-world examples, humorous anecdotes and cutting-edge social insights to provide audiences with the motivation to win.
Having written several definitive guides to professional and personal achievement, as well as leading through change and leading by example, he partners with organizations to create programs that:
- Motivate and Inspire Audiences
- Encourage Teamwork, Collaboration and Relationship Building
- Achieve More and Accept Greater Accountability
- Forge Deeper Bonds Between Colleagues and Customers
- Create Leaders and Leadership Skills at Every Level
- Manage Change and Constantly Embrace Fresh Perspectives
Thought-provoking, insightful and packed with practical advice, Scott’s keynote speeches help corporations, associations and non-profits bring new levels of excitement and enthusiasm to any program. Contact us today to find out how he can partner with your team to demonstrate how diversity can be a source of courage, inspiration and competitive advantage.
Sample topics he speaks to:
- Celebrating Diversity and Teamwork
- Relationship Building and Personal Communcations
- Leadership Skills and Training
- Finding Courage and Making Commitments
- Embracing Change
- Personal Achievement and Setting Goals
- Accountability and the Power of Being Positive
For more information, or to contact Scott for speaking, training, or workshop classes, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.