Business etiquette expert Scott Steinberg provides classes, corporate training courses, and education programs for organizations and enterprises of every size, as well as press and media training services. The field’s best-known authority, as seen in 600+ media outlets from The New York Times to CNN and Rolling Stone, and the author of category-defining training resource The Business Etiquette Bible: Modern and High-Tech Rules, Tips and Training for Working Professionals, his workshops and seminars help modern professionals be more effective communicators.
Looking to connect more effectively with clients and customers, and take a more effective approach to customer relationship or reputation management? Sample programs by one of today’s top business etiquette experts include classes and training services that can help you and your organization:
- Communicate more effectively in-person, or via online and social media
- Establish greater empathy and rapport with customers and colleagues
- Enhance teamwork and collaboration efforts
- Build a more successful brand or personal brand
- Improve marketing, public relations (PR) and sales strategies
- Enhance customer relationship management (CRM) and reputation management
- Boost productivity and improve interpersonal skills
A columnist for dozens of leading outlets from The Huffington Post to Inc and Entrepreneur, Scott also regularly serves as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 firms. Satisfied clients include American Express, Sears, Kmart, LeapFrog, Hyatt Place Hotels, Intel, Microsoft and more.
One of the field’s most quoted authorities, and a pioneer in the field of high-tech and online business etiquette, as seen by over one billion people worldwide, he’s a frequent guest on TV networks such as ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, and regularly-cited as an expert by leading press outlets such as TIME, Newsweek and CNN.
For more information on training classes, workshops and programs, or to connect with Scott, please contact our offices today.